- Aerospace & Defence
- Job Type:
- Market related
Must have valid SC Clearance
The Risk Manager is responsible to the Programme Manager, currently our programme includes projects in design, implementation and handover phases. With many of the projects preparing to transition into implementation, the post holder will be required to provide specialist risk management advice and support to the Project Managers and will have exposure to projects mobilising and actively delivering construction on an operational military site.
The Risk Manager will facilitate and advise on identification, management and mitigation of risk and opportunity to ensure the successful delivery of capital infrastructure projects. They will ensure that the project managers are provided with risk management direction and support to lead, manage and deliver projects and achieve project outputs
Accountable for all aspects of Programme Risk Management.
Responsible for setting the direction for the management of Risks, Issues, and Assumptions for the Programme.
Responsible for assuring Risks, Issues, and Assumption information for each Project are consistent across the Programme.
Responsible for producing Programme risk analytics in support of key decision making such as affordability, deliverability, approvals, and programme recovery.
Will work with Project Delivery Teams to develop QSRA models and the link to the Programme Master Schedule via Programme Network Risk Analysis.
Has the authority to generate the programme risk data, direct changes to risk methodology at a project level, liaise with external organisations on risk, and initiate risk audits.
Ensure any Lfe is incorporated into the management of risks to continuously improve systems and processes.
• Hands on experience of delivering projects under NEC contracts in a Risk Management role
• Experience of programme risk management in complex live operational environment
• Experience of managing risk at Programme level
• Understanding of working in collaborative environment
• Cost and Schedule risk management experience
• Development and delivery of QSRA and QCRA models
• Knowledge of Primavera P6
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
Minimum 5-7 years risk management delivery on major infrastructure programmes or projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Risk analysis and modelling capability (eg. @risk/Arisca/Primavera Risk Analyser)
• Collaborative behaviour training
• risk database solutions – Enterprise Risk Manager