Offshore Construction Representative
- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
Position: Offshore Construction Representative
Our client has a requirement for an Offshore Construction Representativewith an experienced background in the construction industry who will be required to work on a contract basis in Kingston.
The role is to ensure that all offshore operations meet requirements of the project and successfully execute the project. Ensure efficient, safe and timely execution of 3rd party vessel activities with respect to the project schedule.
• Report to a Project Manager on a project.
• Co-ordinate mobilisation, engineering and operational activities and ensure deliverables are produced in line with project HSE and installation requirements. Coordination shall ensure efficient and timely execution of activities with respect to the piles campaign schedule.
• Take responsibility for the scope of work. Responsibility includes up to and including final issue of the relevant documents, including drawings, for the scope of work.
• Manage the performance of the subcontracted work scope.
• Participate to the risk management process to ensure operational risks are to the ALARP principle.
• Participate to ensure the offshore operations are performed according to the agreed procedures.
• Extensive experience of mobilisation of an offshore construction vessel.
• Extensive experience of offshore construction activities, including lifting operations, subsea deployment and subsea ROV intervention.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
• They must also have a valid and up to date OGUK Medical and BOSIET certificates.
• Candidates must have experience with offshore vessels and have worked offshore previously.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Offshore Construction Representative’s looking for new employment.