- Job Type:
- Market related
Senior Recruitment Officer
12 month FTC or Contract
Our engineering client focussed on the Water industry is looking to strengthen their People team with a Senior/Recruitment Officer. This role will preferably be based at our Salford Quays office, however there will be flexibility on your location as we have frameworks all throughout the UK. Within this role you will partner and offer extensive support to all the business divisions in all aspects of recruitment and selection, including direction on recruitment strategies, redeployment, mobilisation, and employment law. This is role is cover Maternity Leave for 12 Months.
You will report directly to the Recruitment Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Development and delivery of a strong recruitment strategy and attraction campaigns to support the on-going needs of the business.
- Deliver comprehensive recruitment advice commercially, strategically and on an operational level.
- Liaising with the senior management team/Directors/Managers to gain a full understanding of their recruitment needs; offering them advice and guidance where required.
- Provide recruitment support to directors, senior managers and line managers in all aspects of management of resourcing and selecting.
- Build and maintain close, appropriate and productive relationships with relevant business unit leaders internally and with clients.
- Develop recruitment solutions to attract the highest level and exceptional quality of staff.
- Build and maintain strong networks to enhance candidate attraction campaigns.
- Proactive sourcing of direct candidates to reduce costs to the business.
- Manage and update PSL and communicate to the business.
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups
- Previous In-house recruitment
- Construction/Engineering background
- Ability to build and maintain core business relationships with key stakeholders
- Understanding and experience of manpower planning, resourcing. benchmarking and metric delivery
- Extensive senior Recruitment & Selection experience within a professional Human Resources function
- Extensive knowledge/experience of social, direct recruitment/job boards, new methods of direct resourcing
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work in a demanding environment
- A highly professional and customer service focused approach to recruitment & selection
- Demonstrable employment legislation knowledge
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills