Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Internal Vacancies
- Job Type:
- £22k - 30k per year + Commission & Bonus
We are hiring – Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Permanent OR Contract team)
Why choose us?
First Recruitment Group has seen extraordinary growth since establishing itself in 1997. We are a global company, with teams across the UK and internationally! We operate across Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Chemicals, Water, Aerospace & Defence and most recently the IT sector.
You may be wondering what makes First Recruitment Group different from other recruitment agencies? The answer is first and foremost, our values. We are not your typical recruitment company, we care for our employees and offer long-term, established careers with your choice of career path to ensure you have a healthy work life balance.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
At first we are looking for people from a range of backgrounds and industries to support across the company’s strategy and huge growth plan. First Recruitment Group is made up of four well-established business streams; First Technical, Talascend, MyPay+ and Operam.
As a trainee recruiter, you will receive first-hand experience of working with a combined wealth of experience from Director to Consultant level, shaping your future aspirations. If you enjoy building relationships, talking to people and earning good money without the hassle of waiting for your next pay review, recruitment could be for you!
What does my career path look like?
An important question that not many recruitment companies consider. Here at First, we understand that the role you start in with us, will help to shape which direction you go within the global company. You will be guaranteed a tailored on boarding training plan, where you can identify where you see your career going. Not all journeys are the same and it is important that you discover your interests through working with our talented consultants to discover the different directions that you may endeavour.
I have no recruitment experience, what will I be doing?
- You don’t need to worry about cold calling, we have a 25 year established database of strong client and candidate relationships, where you will work to develop existing and future relationships with our candidates.
- As you pick up confidence, you will naturally uncover new talent through our specialist training on searching for sector specific talented candidates.
- Furthermore, you will receive access to high quality searching tools, ensuring you expand your network throughout your career at First.
- Subsequently, you will be involved in identifying suitable talent, arranging interviews and preparing candidates, taking feedback and delivering the news, whilst also maintaining our brand reputation to provide an exceptional experience for all.
- Whilst developing in your brand new role, you will notice a lucrative commission from early on in your employment, boosting your confidence to fulfil the needs of our clients time and time again.
Benefits for you;
- Salary of £22k - £30k dependent on experience plus a lucrative, realistic and achievable commission scheme. Which will see your earnings rise between £10-£15k yearly.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays/Christmas shutdowns), option to buy/sell holiday.
- Free use of our contemporary onsite gym (weekend use included).
- Subsidised onsite café with freshly made cuisine and menu’s sent to the team to save at home cooking hassle!
- Healthcare scheme and employee pension contributions.
- Break out areas, games area and onsite ‘chill zones’ for time away from your desk.
- Flexible working options – what works for you? Fully onsite, 2-3 days a week WFH? You decide.
- Walking distance to local amenities, restaurants and bars.
- Regular staff socials, awards and quarterly programmes to continuously develop your career!
- Free onsite parking or for those who do not drive, a 5 minute walk to Birchwood train station.
- EAP – A confidential service designed to help deal with health and general wellbeing both professionally and in your personal life.
To apply send a CV to our Talent Acquisition Manager: email@example.com
Kate will be in touch as soon as possible should your application be suitable for this position.