HSEQ Compliance Advisor
- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
- Market related
HSEQ Compliance Advisor
• Responsible for managing internal HSSEQ Compliance audits and vendor audits as per the approved audit plan;
• Responsible to plan, coordinate and execute the scheduled audits as per the approved audit plan;
• Responsible to monitor timely submission of corrective action plan and closeout of audit findings;
• Responsible to monitor and analyse trends to identify HSSEQ Compliance areas to be audited;
• Responsible to capture and communicate lessons learned from the audits findings and investigations etc;
• Responsible to provide feedback to initiate preventive / improvement actions required based on the audit findings.
- Monitors and analyses trends to identify HSSEQ Compliance areas to be audited;
- Develops audit plan based on risk assessment and criticality of the MS plan / procedure;
- Conducts external vendor pre-qualification site audits;
- Conducts internal HSSEQ audits on the offshore units, projects and onshore offices to accurately measure the degree of user compliance, and the effectiveness of the key controls that are embedded in each procedure;
- Facilitates root cause analysis sessions on internal audits;
- Conducts training sessions on HSSEQ compliance process and systems;
- Ensures lessons learned from audits findings, investigations, etc. are communicated internally to key stakeholders;
- Identifies critical MS procedures from unit MS system map and include into the audit agenda;
- Monitors trends from Synergi cases to identify area of focus while developing audit TOR;
- Supports Vendor HSEQ Pre-Qualification, Qualification and Performance Management;
- Develops and standardizes audit check list for all key processes / procedures;
- Develops OI alerts from the audit lessons learned and conduct training as required from the audit findings lessons learned;
- Supports on client audits, third party certification audits and external regulatory compliance audits;
- Involves on CAP and provide suggestion for continual improvements.
As a minimum:
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or other HSEQ Management related major;
• Certified Lead auditor in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISM and ISPS codes;
• Long relevant experience may replace formal education.
• Ideally 10 years of relevant experience in auditing within the shipping and offshore industry;
• Ideally 5 years of FPSO experience;
• Previous experience with HSEQ Management systems;
• Experience in procedures & documentation development and review.
• Team player with the ability to lead;
• Proactive and able to work independently, applying a structured and systematic approach;
• Ability to deliver in a high pressure, fast pace environment;
• Ability to deliver high quality work on time;
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary / multinational environment;
• Excellent managerial skills;
• Ability to think strategically.
• Understand the FPSO Operation and various engineering, Maintenance disciplines interaction;
• In depth knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OSHAS 18001, ISM, ISPS;
• In depth knowledge of the relevant requirements of the classification societies and international rules and regulations;
• Fluent in English (oral and written).
The position requires frequent visit to audit FPSO offshore and different projects including new build, conversion, re-deployment, modification, and Life extension projects;
The position may require heavy travel and long working hours in peak periods.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.