- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
Kingston upon Thames
• Performance of geotechnical analysis tasks and preparation of analysis documents.
• Undertaking preliminary and/or conceptual geotechnical analysis and special studies for tenders / capability and innovative concept assessment as part of training under supervision.
• Assess geotechnical subsea fields survey reports and conduct a conclusion report with the soil parameters to be used in the project.
• Support pipeline routing activities including seabed slope stability and other assessments which impact the pipeline routing
• Calculate the seismic effect on the soil properties.
• Support finite element analyst to perform geotechnical detailed analysis.
• Perform pipe soil interaction calculations according to the industry standards
• Maintaining records in accordance with Department procedures.
• To become familiar with and to maintain awareness of the company’s current requirements and where applicable, the latest Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and regulations.
• To ensure that all activities are carried out in a manner consistent with the company’s policy on health, safety, quality and environmental matters in accordance with the company’s specific procedures
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.