- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
- Market related
Electrical Technician (Workshop)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Long term Contract
Workshop Technician (Electrical) within our Assets department. Details are as follows:
- ONC level or Industry education and/or training in Engineering, Electronic, Electrical disciplines and time-served.
- Industrial electrical experience, Ability to read and follow electrical schematics
- To carry out electrical maintenance on the clients ROV and Equipment systems, in accordance with company procedures and direction of Workshop Supervisor.
- To carry out maintenance, repair and upgrade activities related to the workshop electrical systems
- Assist the Workshop Manager in all maintenance and repair activities as required to maintain the Company's assets in full operational mode.
- Conduct refurbishment, maintenance and repairs on all relevant equipment in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and guidelines.
- Maintain a functional Electronic/Electrical workshop. Follow company test procedures on equipment for Electronic/Electrical underwater systems.
- Assist with inventory checks carried out on ROV Systems, which may include updating ROV reporting system on computer.
- Ensure that working areas are kept in clean and tidy condition
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our Oil and Gas consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels, Graduates/Trainees, Electrical Technicians, Electrical Engineers right through to area lead/technical authority through to Workshop Technicians and Lead Electrical Technicians roles.
Roles include Electrical Technicians, Electrical Engineers, Work shop Technicians.
This is a superb opportunity for any Electrical Technicians looking to work for a reputable engineering and Oil and Gas organisation.