Recruitment Business Partner
- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
- Market related
Recruitment Business Partner
Hersham (With occasional travel other client sites in the UK)
We have a requirement for an experienced Recruitment Business Partner / Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the HR team of one our clients.
It is an exciting time to join the business, there are robust growth plans facilitated by £15Bn worth of global investment. Having moved to from an RPO to an internal model earlier this year, this role requires an experienced recruiter to execute the defined recruitment strategy, concentrating on hands on delivery, proactive sourcing and above all, hiring manager relationships. Due to the nature of our growth those with experience of having recruited within technical/engineering/manufacturing sectors previously will be advantaged.
This role requires a self-starter who can demonstrate a good understanding of managing the complete end to end recruitment cycle. An ability to drive roles through that cycle proactively while juggling multiple priorities is essential, with at all times a concentration on communication with hiring managers and HR.
The role will sit within the European Talent Acquisition team within dispersed team working across various locations. This will allow for autonomy for vacancy management within role and increases the need for an individual who is used to ‘owning’ the internal cycle. The candidate may also need to offer support on additional vacancies as required in order to cover holidays or high vacancy levels in other regions.
• Lead day to day fulfilment of all vacancies in the defined region. Work with the wider team by inputting to weekly reports, ensuring all records are kept completely up to date.
• Proactively manage all tasks related to recruitment: briefing profiles with managers, posting jobs, screening CVs, conducting interviews, advising on assessment and offering guidance on this, making job offers. All actions should be completed within defined service level agreements
• Collaborate with internal hiring partners on strategic and tactical recruitment through established sourcing methods. All roles should be optimised in terms of routes to market, direct and proactive sourcing strategies. Experience of sourcing for technical specialists via linked in is essential. The candidate will be expected to advise on and manage the process of using any external agencies required.
• Establish, cultivate and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
• Keep within targets all KPI’s: time to accept, agency hire ratios, customer satisfaction and cost per hire.
• Meeting targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency).
• Understanding the UK market, monitoring and reviewing of the internal processes and legislation. At times providing information to the business on the external market place
You will possess:
• Proven full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house for a large matrix organization (Ideally within an internal environment however agency centres experience may be considered dependent on the sector). Evidence of having utilised direct sourcing tools (linked in) is essential.
• Proven ability to successfully prioritise and manage a large and diverse requisition workload. A drive to fill roles promptly and effectively is essential.
• Strong customer service mind-set, yet possess the ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders in a professional manner
• Proactive approach with an ability to react quickly to changing priorities
• Adopts a positive attitude, optimistically takes on responsibilities to successful conclusion
• Previous experience of working with application tracking systems
• Strong influencing skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of another European language would be beneficial but not a necessity
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.