- Aerospace & Defence
- Job Type:
- Market related
Contract 8 months
Must have valid SC
Clearance: Full security clearance will be required
Start Date: Immediate
My client is currently looking for an experienced HR Consultant to provide HR expertise within a management organisation transformation project team at Clyde, near Helensburgh.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• Input to organisation design
• TU consultation / negotiation skills eg demarcation, multi-skilling, mobility, allowances etc.
• Skills evaluation
• T&Cs review/revision and costings
• Training / skills gap analysis
• Staff / employee changes
• Make / Buy assessment with potential TUPE implication
• Recruitment of individuals in to new posts
• Management of redeployment and potential redundancies
• Job/Role development with new Heads of Department (HoD)s, Job Evaluation etc.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our HR consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels
This is a superb opportunity for any HR Consultants looking to work for a reputable engineering organisation.