In a rush? Simply drop off your CV by clicking on the button to your right, and we'll get in contact if we have a suitable vacancy.
Oil and Gas Recruitment
We are a leading Oil and Gas Recruitment Agency operating in the Oil and Gas sector in the UK, offshore and internationally.
We have exclusive opportunities with operators and EPCs who are looking for candidates across engineering, mechanical, electrical, drilling, subsea, HSE and instrumentation and controls.
Alternatively browse the latest job opportunities below, or use the search tool at the top of the page to narrow your search by location and discipline, which includes offshore, subsea & marine, engineering and oil rig jobs.
“The whole recruitment process was very smooth and straightforward. I am grateful for the initial approach and ongoing support.”
Oil & Gas Industry Candidate
Oil and Gas Jobs
- Operations & Maintenance
- Project Services
- Safety and HSE
- Civil and Structural
- Materials and QA
- Project Engineers and Managers
- Subsea & Pipelines
- Drilling & Geosciences
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Business Development and Sales
Oil and Gas Jobs in the UK
Oil & Gas is a key contributor to the UK’s energy supply as well as making a significant contribution to the economy. With over 300,000 jobs in the energy sector supported through oil and gas production in the UK, we understand the importance of finding the right people in the right locations. That is why we have focused on building a strong network of skilled candidates in key locations in London, South East and Aberdeen areas, to help meet our client’s project demands, both onshore and offshore.As the government made recent plans to work in partnership with the industry, it is set to improve productivity, employment, innovation and skills, under the heading Vision 2035. This aims to generate £920 billion worth of revenue for the UK economy through the oil industry over the next 17 years. That’s a potential increase of 40,000 new people to offset natural attrition and to support the broader energy diversification agenda. This can only be a good thing for our clients, providing increased opportunity to develop and grow both in the UK and internationally.
International Oil and Gas Jobs
Oil and Gas Recruitment Agency Services
We aim to deliver a smooth process from start to finish. When you decide to work with us we will:
- Register your CV on our system
- Contact you with suitable vacancies to see if you’re interested
- Gain your permission to submit your CV before sending it through to a client
- Arrange interviews, provide guidance, and importantly feedback
- Assist with job offers
- Agree and negotiate pay rates
- Necessary documentation so that you can start your position. We will create a clear list of requirements such as work permits / visas, insurances, security clearances and any other information. We will help with reminders to ensure that delays are minimised.
- Mobilisation including medicals, logistics etc…
- In-country social security and contributions
- Payroll if required
Oil & Gas Job Opportunity Growth
Oil & Gas companies have been investing in advancing process controls and software systems over the last few years to help save costs and improve efficiency. As a result, we have seen the types of required job vacancies adapt to accommodate these changes.
As the oil price has started to rise more companies are investing in production and personnel to support their new projects, for example in the North Sea, which is great news for our Oil & Gas candidates.
Key disciplines including the more traditional drilling, electrical and mechanical engineering roles are still highly sort after, with newer projects also focusing on control and instrumentation, automation, project management and process control roles.
Overall reports show that Oil & Gas employees working in Europe are now the highest paid in the global industry, benefiting from record investment levels being poured into the North Sea.
Why our candidates choose to work with us
- Variety of opportunity: We have built strong long-term partnerships with a variety of Oil & Gas clients from EPCs through to operators, providing candidates for onshore, offshore and drilling projects. We work with job seekers to understand the type of work they want, geographical requirements, and what benefits they require, along with their skills, qualifications and experience to match them with our clients.
- Great communication, no hassle: Our team is focused on the happiness of our candidates, both perm and contract, as we want you to be safe and free from risk in your new placement. Our Recruiters will keep in regular contact throughout the job seeking process, then once placed you will be handed to our in house Contractor Care Team. They will stay in regular contact helping with reminders, security checks, insurances, medicals, contracts etc… after we have placed you into a role.
- In-house payroll: If you are a contractor and work through our in-house payroll team they will ensure the process is smooth, efficient and painless, helping with timesheets.
Hear what our candidates have to say
“Extremely polite and helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone.”
“Everything dealt with very efficiently. Excellent work!”
“Very helpful and professional and friendly.”
“Everything is done to a high standard and gives me confidence.”
“Best agent I have worked with.”