Principal/Senior Principal Process Safety Engineer
- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
- Market related
Principal Process Safety Engineer
(Travel to site to support Commissioning activities could be require. Expectation would be in the region of 15% travel)
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Process Safety Engineer to join a leading Oil & Gas organisation that provides bespoke Engineer solutions to Clients and Projects globally. This is a full-time permanent staff opportunity based at their offices in Surrey.
The Process Safety Engineer will be responsible for delivering Process Safety activities across multiple projects implementing safety standards, tools, processes and programs aligned with global policies.
- Lead Process Hazard Reviews for projects.
- Conduct QRA’s
- Develop process safety standards, tools, programs and processes.
- Implement continuous improvement regarding process safety performance.
- Perform loss prevention designs (Fire Protection, Fire & Gas Detection, Fire Water System designs).
- Provide Process Safety support and recommend efficient to ensure compliance to standards and policies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified within a relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical etc.)
- Extensive experience as a Process Safety Engineer gaining previous experience in the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical or Chemical industries.
- Proven experience in Fire Protection.
- An in-depth understanding of PHA software.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels for scientific, high-tech engineering, IT and manufacturing companies from Graduates / Trainees to Engineers, Sales, Management and Director Level Search and Selection appointments. Please contact Jez Lloyd at First Recruitment Group to find out more.