- Internal Vacancies
- Job Type:
- £30k - 40k per year + Commission & Bonus
We are hiring – Experienced Recruitment Consultants (Permanent OR Contract teams)
Why choose us?
First Recruitment Group has seen extraordinary growth since establishing itself in 1997. We are a global company, with teams across the UK and internationally! We operate across Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Chemicals, Water, Aerospace & Defence and most recently the IT sector.
You may be wondering what makes First Recruitment Group different from other recruitment agencies? The answer is first and foremost, our values. We are not your typical recruitment company, we care for our employees and offer long-term, established careers with your choice of career path to ensure you have a healthy work life balance.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
At first we are looking for experienced consultants, looking for their next move to support across the company’s strategy and huge growth plan. First Recruitment Group is made up of four well-established business streams; First Technical, Talascend, MyPay+ and Operam.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant, you will receive a role in an industry that is booming, allowing you to progress quickly and navigate your way in a warm desk. If you enjoy Recruitment but want clear career growth and industry expert teams, then First is an incredible next step, for you.
What experience is required?
- We expect a minimum of 3 years recruitment (or business development) experience. This can be 180 or 360 depending on your background.
- We look for people who are not just money motivated, but want a sustainable, long-term and exciting career where they are acknowledged and rewarded for their talent.
- An outgoing, bubbly and driven individual who wants to be successful, whilst understanding the needs of their team to get everyone there.
- A passion for working with people (not just externally) and displaying values similar to our core values, ensuring collaboration, honest, reliable and passionate individuals.
I earn a lucrative amount of commission already, I want to match this in a basic salary –
A hesitation for many Recruitment specialists when deciding to move to a new company! This is something that we hear often and are able to run through how our commission scheme works and when you will see the benefit clearly. We have a generous commission scheme that is visible in your first few pay slips, providing you are effectively filling the vacancies.
- A competitive commission scheme for permanent vacancies which is visible in your pay a month after the placement is made.
- The opportunity to build a book of contractors which creates a high volume of commission, in long term contracts attained.
- Earning potential of £15-£20k on top of your basic earnings, with yearly pay reviews based on performance and core value contributions!
Benefits for you;
- Salary of £30k - £40k dependent on experience plus a lucrative, realistic and achievable commission scheme.
- A bonus scheme! Paid twice yearly for demonstrating company core values & company performance on a whole.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays/Christmas shutdowns), option to buy/sell holiday.
- Free use of our contemporary onsite gym (weekend use included).
- Subsidised onsite café with freshly made cuisine and menu’s sent to the team to save at home cooking hassle!
- Healthcare scheme and employee pension contributions.
- Break out areas, games area and onsite ‘chill zones’ for time away from your desk.
- Flexible working options – what works for you? Fully onsite, 2-3 days a week WFH? You decide.
- Walking distance to local amenities, restaurants and bars.
- Regular staff socials, awards and quarterly programmes to continuously develop your career!
- Free onsite parking or for those who do not drive, a 5 minute walk to Birchwood train station.
- EAP – A confidential service designed to help deal with health and general wellbeing both professionally and in your personal life.
To apply send a CV to our Talent Acquisition Manager: email@example.com
Kate will be in touch as soon as possible should your application be suitable for this position.