Safety & Risk Engineer
- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
Safety and Risk Engineer
Ongoing Contract Basis
Outline Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• The main purpose of the role is the provision and coordination of effective safety engineering advice, support and information to the Operating Team and associated brownfield developments; ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and company-wide HSEC Management System Guidelines.
• The incumbent will coordinate as required the development and implementation of HSE risk assessment and control processes, including qualitative and quantitative risk analyses as required; participate or lead HAZIDs and HAZOPs; and provide support across the full spectrum of technical safety related issues.
• The post will primarily focus on the technical rather than operational aspects of safety.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Engineering or Science Degree
• HSE Management
• Audit certification
• Risk Management Courses.
• HSE Management Courses
• HSE experience in oil and gas
• Speciality (Marine, Exploration, Drilling or Production)
• Technical Proficiency - Process
• HSE Regulations Understanding
• Risk management and risk assessment skills.
• Technical proficiency and knowledge of Safety Case process and requirements
• Technical Proficiency in and knowledge of Operation Procedures
• Technical Proficiency in Documentation requirements
• Experience in HSE reporting systems
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.