Goods In Coordinator
- Job Type:
• A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Goods In Coordinator to work with one of my Nuclear clients based in the Oxfordshire area.
• My client work on several projects across the world and deal mainly with Robotics.
• The role will entail working with the Workshop, Assembly and Inspection team and will report to the AIT Manager.
Responsibilities as a Goods-in-Coordinator:
• Overseeing the receipt, inspection and management of parts and follow/improve the companies goods in procedures
• Liaising with the procurement team, technicians and design engineers
Experience as a Goods-in-Coordinator:
• Goods in within a technical organisation
• A factory environment
• Engineering, procurement and operations
• Microsoft Office applications
• My client would be very keen to speak with Goods In Coordinators who have a working knowledge of Quality Systems.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.