- Aerospace & Defence
- Job Type:
The successful candidate will work for our client who are a large Aerospace & defence firm.
They are looking for Assembly Fitter’s to work primarily within the Assembly and Test facility building air to air refuelling products.
The role will be assembling and testing products to agreed engineering methods and processes.
As an Assembly fitter your main responsibilities will involve:
• Working in a team building air to air refuelling products.
• Assembling and testing products in a manufacturing environment
• Attending training courses for your development with the client.
• Adhering to processes & offering ideas for new procedures.
As an Assembly Fitter your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Fuel system experience
• Aerospace sub-system assembly and test
• Be able to read technical drawings
• Aircraft experience from a line or base maintenance background
• You will be a team player with a flexible approach
What personal traits my client is looking for in a candidate:
My client is looking for someone who has good Problem solving skills and for someone who thrives when working within a team. The ideal candidate must have a flexible approach to the working environment.
This Role is a superb opportunity for any aircraft fitter who is looking to work for a reputable organisation.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our Aerospace & Defence consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels of Professionals for the Aerospace & Defence Industry.