Senior Motion Designer
- Job Type:
Senior Motion Designer
3 Month Contract
Our client has a requirement for a Senior Motion Designer, who will be required to work on a 3 month temporary contract basis. This role will initially be remote working, however the client would like the individual to be based local to one of our client’s offices (London, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester or Glasgow).
Responsibilities of the Role
- Support the Motion Technical Lead on project delivery and communicate regularly with the wider team.
- Responsible to deliver world-class motion graphic / animated content to projects and maintain professional standards in every stage of production.
- Co-ordinate production of motion projects, creatively directing & interpreting client’s vision to digital platforms.
- Delegate creative tasks in project teams to efficiently use resources and skillsets from across the team.
- Contribute thought leadership to creative discussions, offer technical and creative expertise to the wider team.
- Collaborate and utilise external and internal suppliers.
- Contribute to the development of the business through innovation and working with other disciplines.
Required Skills / Experience
- Proven relevant creative industry experience in a design, animation or media post-production environment.
- Advanced technical knowledge in 3D & 2D motion graphics, using industry standard software & 3rd party plug-ins. Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A flair for visual storytelling and complex motion design techniques.
- Problem solving and ability to innovate to develop solutions.
- Experience in project management, tracking budgets, team management, client communication.
- Good team spirit and a drive to support and develop within a creative team.
- Good IT skills with an understanding of excel, word, PowerPoint, or relevant compatible software.
- Experience with using Premiere Pro and editing video.
- Experience working with CGI artists, Developers.
- Experience in compositing techniques, tracking video.
- Skills in programming, coding and working with digital animation and automation.
- Experience in illustration, graphic design, digital design, interactive animation, event & installation, projection mapping, VR, AR and 360 videos.
- Experience in eLearning development.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Senior Motion Designer’s looking for new employment.