- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
Kingston upon Thames
Our Client has a requirement for an Estimator, who will be required to work on a contract basis. This role will be based in Kingston upon Thames, working 3 days per week in the office 2 days working from home.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Assist the Proposal Manager in the bid cost structure definition.
- Analyse the tender documents and study scope of work, project schedule, potential major resources and construction equipment to be utilised.
- Develop the bid cost estimate of project activities and services, including staff, manpower, construction equipment/consumables, assets, plant materials and subcontracts.
- Identify the critical materials to be estimated on vendor quotations basis.
- Assist the Proposal Manager in the selection of the reference vendor quotation to be included in the bid cost estimate.
- Ensure the assessment of cost/schedule of all project activities (including management/ engineering/ procurement services).
- Prepare the bid price sheet and the preliminary project cash flow for internal use.
- Prepare the bid price breakdown and any price/cost details (if required) for Client use.
- Prepare the Initial Project Budgeting case of contract award.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Candidates will ideally have experience in the bidding and tendering of offshore installation projects.
- The successful candidate will provide the Proposal Manager with the best cost estimates in order to optimise the bid definition.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Estimator’s looking for new employment.