Senior Credit Operations
- Job Type:
- Market related
Credit Operations Senior
Initially 7 Months Contract
Our Client has a requirement for a Credit Operations Senior, who will be required to work on a 7 month contract basis in Belfast.
- Report and share performance of the team at monthly performance meetings.
- Support excellent collaborative relationships across Diageo particularly with Sales Teams ensuring a balance between prudent credit management and the growth agenda.
- Lead or deliver continuous improvement initiatives in line with our strategy.
- Review and enforce all rules of governance surrounding the Credit Policy, Credit Insurance, Risk Criteria and Control and Risk Management (CARM) processes.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations and work with auditors to provide all samples for testing.
- Deputise for the IOI Credit TL in their absence.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Support the TL to deliver team performance and maximise the cash conversion in Ireland on a weekly and monthly basis. This is a key deliverable for the country
- Responsible for KPI reporting, analysis and commentary
- Improve our Risk and Credit Process Capability through various local and global learning programmes and coaching
- Work closely with Credit Execs and external legal service provider to maximise debt recovery on aged debts.
- Other key deliverables as required in the role held by the TL.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
- 5 GCSE grade A-C including Maths and English minimum
- 3rd level education is preferred
- At least 5 years in a Credit or Risk role
- Proven ability to consistently deliver high quality results
- Strong systems capability is required, preferably SAP, Excel and Power Point
- Experience of decision making in a customer and commercial facing role
- Proven ability to work & influence cross functionally
- Working knowledge of the legal aspects of insolvency or debt recovery is advantageous
- Excellent working knowledge of Credit, AML and GDPR policies is advantageous
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for a Credit Operations Senior looking for new employment.