Early Careers Administrator
- Admin & Office Support
- Job Type:
Early Careers Administrator
Job Description for an Early Careers Administrator:
• We’re looking for an experienced administrator to join our Early Careers team who recruit our graduates, apprentices and placements in the UK
• This is a contract role for an initial 3 months, working a 37.5 hour week based in our Birmingham city centre office.
• The chosen candidate will be able to start in the first week of January 2019.
• This role will suit someone who likes variety and is used to working in a high volume, fast paced environment, providing exceptional customer service ideally in a recruitment environment.
Responsibilities for an Early Careers Administrator:
• Support one of our graduate advisors with the delivery of our graduate recruitment which will involve taking responsibility for telephone screening, contract generation, onboarding and answering general queries from managers and candidates alike providing an exceptional customer service.
• Use our ATS which we use for our early careers recruitment, the team will provide training but the candidate will have used systems before for candidate management in a recruitment environment
• There’s lots of business and candidate engagement involved so the candidate will need to feel comfortable meeting and talking people.
Skills and Experience for an Early Careers Administrator:
• Highly organised with a structured approach to work. The candidate will take ownership and responsibility to ensure they deliver and juggle priorities well whilst being self-managing a lot of the time with the support of the Early Careers team
• Great IT skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint and be comfortable with systems as they will be using our ATS to manage candidates
• Excellent customer focus, with the ability to recognise and respond to the diverse needs of business managers and candidates alike
• Build good relationships with people, getting close to colleagues, business stakeholders and candidates
• Like following process where there needs to be and happy to question when things don’t look right.
• Someone with solid administration skills ideally from working in a recruitment or similar background
• A quick learner who enjoys learning new things with excellent attention to detail
• Experience of dealing with high volumes of workload and who thrives on variety and juggling tasks
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.