Yorkshire & Humberside
- Job Type:
- Market related
4 Months contract
Security Clearance: BPSS/DBS
- Providing financial support and advice to the Department, its Arm's Length Bodies and the NHS.
- Providing professional finance business partner services and support to DH directorates and our Arm's Length Bodies.
- Contributing to the preparation of high quality, IFRS compliant Departmental accounts to challenging timescales. This includes the production of the Core Departmental statutory accounts and the Consolidated Departmental Group statutory accounts.
- Monitoring and forecasting the outturn position against Departmental budgetary limits and reporting to Parliament.
- Improvement projects.
- Delivering month-end processes
- Business support and administrative capabilities.
- Payroll function
- Become an expert in own work area, represent the Department of Health at meetings, and advise on the implications of any options/decisions.
- Be visible to staff and stakeholders; regularly undertake activities to engage and build working relationships with people relevant to work area.
- Work on time limited projects across the finance function and support the business
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.