Credit Trade Support Analyst
- Finance & Accounts
- Job Type:
Credit Trade Support Analyst x 2
• A Credit Trade Support Analyst is required to work for a large financial company based in London on an initial 6 month contract.
• The Credit Trade Support Analyst will provide experience of credit and fixed income along with knowledge of back office/ middle office.
Credit Trade Support Responsibilities for a Credit Trade Support Analyst:
• Management of flow of new trades and amendments from Front Office system (FOCUS) to Back Office system (Murex), manually booking and amending in Murex where necessary.
• Reconciliation between Front Office systems and Back Office system, checking Present Value are in line.
• Working with Middle Office P&L and confirmations teams to reduce operational risk and maintain highest levels of support for each portfolio.
• Build and maintain good working relationships with other internal clients such as legal, marketers, trading & back office.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of rebooking initiatives/migrations
• The Credit Trade Support Analyst will oversee all reconciliations and reports in the area and investigations are completed on a timely basis.
• Dealing with queries from back-office, marketers and clients, relating to booking discrepancies.
• Provide cover for other members of the Trade Support team when necessary, ability to flex between teams depending on daily volume and demand.
• Management of Options
• Contribute to the implementation of new system functionalities and raise IT requirements for bug fixing or system enhancements when possible.
• The Credit Trade Support Analyst will participate in Transversal projects.
• Assist in the co-ordination of Credit and Succession events, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders as required.
Skills and Qualifications for a Credit Trade Support Analyst:
• Positive and dynamic attitude to complying with deadlines and objectives.
• High degree of interest in product and process issues affecting the department.
• Effective time management and ability to prioritise workload and escalate issues to management.
• Have strong interpersonal / communication skills.
• The candidate must display a very professional attitude and be willing to work long hours if the workload is high.
• Credit flow
• Credit structured
• Team Spirit
• Motivation and Commitment
• Controls and Production
• Results Orientation
• Analytical and Organisational skills
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels, Graduates/ Trainees, Designers, Engineers right through to area lead / technical authority through to Department Group Manager roles.
This is a superb opportunity for a Trade Support Analyst with experience of credit/ fixed income to take their next step in their career!